where is my phone

where is my phone



With mobile phone crime an ever increasing problem, W.I.M.P. offers an advanced phone tracking security system.

In the event of your phone being lost or stolen, you can simply send a specially formatted SMS text message to the phone and the W.I.M.P software will silently intercept it. W.I.M.P. will then send back a message containing the phone's GPS location in a format which can be entered into any common mapping application.

OK - so someone steals your phone. What is the first thing they're going to do? Change the SIM card right? The W.I.M.P. application will automatically detect a change in the SIM card and send you a text message containing the new number. You can then use that number to track the device's location or even ring the phone!

W.I.M.P. will always run covertly in the background, it will even automatically start when you reset the phone ensuring it is always protected.

Obviously, you don't want just anyone to be able to track your phone. Therefore, a 4-digit PIN number is required to authorise location requests to the phone.


This is a great bit of kit - I just tried this out on my Eten M700 and gave it to my girlfriend whilst she went to the shop. I could text her and see exactly where she was - it sent me back:

Latitude:51°24.740913'N
Longitude:2°29.562757'W
Speed: 0 MPH
Satellites: 9

< Google Map >

No comments: